Scrap n Dipity


I had some fun today creating with Frog Pile up from Scrap n'dipity, I originally printed this quite large coloured it and then started all over again with it smaller.  I much prefer the second attempt.  Sometimes its about proportions.   I remembered some background dies that I had not used in ages, I lined up the circles to create a whole page of background dots.   I then used the stamp dies with an embossing mat to create the green postage stamp background.




What will you create in our anything goes challenge at Creative Fingers? Head on over to the challenge blog and link on up so we can comment on your brilliance.


                                                            Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.