Cupcake Honey CAS Card





This one of my favourite images for practicing colouring techniques, I love her hair.  The folds however still are not my friend.  I would love to get more depth and will continue to practice.

I printed the image up quite large and made her the focus of the card.   Its nice making a clean and simple card, I hope to do more of those this year.    I used my brand new SSS stitched rectangle dies, I was initially thinking they were flimsy but look at the depth of the stitched impression.  Totally impressed and my first opinion was wrong.  They are great and I would recommend them to others.



Scrappers Delights currently has a 50% off sale be sure to pop over and visit and grab yourself some bargains.


Thanks for visiting today




Challenges

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes with a twist (New)  Simon Says Stamp Dies
ABC challenge  - Anything Goes
Sister of Craft - Anything Goes  

2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fabulous and love the CAS design ... really brings focus to this adorable image! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a *NEW* TWIST’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the coloring is fabulous. I am trying also to do more of the clean and simple....I thing I am at a mid way point now. LOL! Your card is very eye catching. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and be sure and play with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.