All Dressed Up


A few weeks ago I placed a card in the DT call for All Dressed Up and to my absolute delight I was asked to be part of the team.   I even get a new badge... Im yet to add it to my blog as the DT announcement isn't live yet, so here it is.


I am shocked to say the least but so happy about it, these little images are just beautiful.

The new team arrived just in time for the December Release and were given the choice of two images to play with.

Little Skater

Little Star

I chose to use Little Star for my card.   The more I look at her, the more I want to make a batch of Xmas tags.  Maybe thats a project for another day



Head on over to the Challenge blog to check out what the DT created for the release.  You can find the images at Funky Kits for rubber and Etsy for Digi's.
Funky Kits - Rubber Stamps
All Dressed Up  Etsy shop. - Digital Stamps

I would love to see lots of creations linked up on the challenge.  Remember to use an All Dressed up Image on your project.   The Challenge blog states all the rules and there is a Freebie available for use if you aren't yet an owner of these images.

Pinterest               Facebook             Challenge 



Thanks for visiting today



11 comments:

  1. love this so sweet just love her hair love Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful Penny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congrats!!! Your card is super sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on the new release Penny, super congrats also on being chosen for the DT....x{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love the colours you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've created a lovely card, Penny! Your colouring is wonderful! I'm happy to be working with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Penny. Great card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card. Lovely image. Congratulations on your new DT slot.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.