Retirement time

I have worked at the same place in different roles since 2007 and during that time my Director of Nursing at been nothing but supportive, even when she wasn't my direct supervisor I was able to go to her to ask her advice and just to run things by her to see if I was on the right track.  Since she has been my big boss, I have felt supported, trusted and encouraged.   I made this card with the intention of using the word Remember but So Very Thankful seemed more appropriate.

I created the sentiment with black vinyl cut on my cameo, I got a new blade system and everything is cutting beautifully.  The particular vinyl is Oracal 651.


Ingredients
Copics
G20,G21,G24
YG61, YG63,YG67
V000,V01,V04
Papers
CTMH 
Up Up and Away (First Edition)
Kaszazz essentials (Black and White)
Sentiment
Oracal 651 Black Gloss
Image
Ellie (Release date 14th October 2014)

Be sure to head on over to the Teddy Bo store to see the new images that were released on the 14th October.  Ellie can be found in the Whats New section.

And be sure to pop into the challenge blog to see our current challenge which is Bingo

thanks for visiting today, I hope you wish to follow my posts the links are on the side bar to make it easier.  Till next time  
Penny
Challenges.
Aud sentiments anything goes with a sentiment
Pile is on - cheerful uplifting message
Alphabet challenge - rectangles.

4 comments:

  1. A super fun card, Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image - really adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE Card!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.