21st

Im starting to get organised for some upcoming important birthdays for friends and relatives.  So far an 18th card and now a 21st. 
 
 
Im entering this card into a few challenges
A Creative Romance - A touch of Kraft
A Vintage Journey - Flourish
Brown Sugar - Lace
Left of Centre - Tag it
 
I feel more creative lately as my craft room is more organised.  But that said I certainly need to get into the habit of tidying up after every project.  I am also on the search for some things that I have put away too well.. like glue sticks for example.   I mean how far can they of gone!
 
 
Thanks for visiting today, please leave me a comment so I know you've popped in and so I can drop into your blog.

7 comments:

  1. Love your embellishments and the beautiful lace you added. Thanks for sharing at LOC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background you created is beautiful and the flourishes look very elegant. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful how you have brought this home for the Left of Centre Challenge. Love your colors and how you have joyfully put your creation together! Thanks for joining us at LOC. Best, Samara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Penny! I'm with you on the trying to be tidy & clear up after each project but it's sooooooo difficult!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a little comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love all the details Penny! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful this card. Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge Gr Gea B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, loving all the little elements and embellishments on there! Thanks for joining us at Left of Center this week, Mo dt coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.