Eek, Christmas Card - Quick

http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com.au/

Hi everyone and Merry Christmas to you all.

Have you got any last minute cards to make for Christmas this year?  If so your in luck as our theme for this weeks Totally Gorjuss Challenge is
Eek! quick Christmas card.

I actually had a ball making this card, which started off as a piece of white card stock and ended up like this.


I realised that it was a little bland when left white on white, I grabbed my copics, air brush and compressor with a few post its for masking and wallah.. a quick cute little Christmas card.  I was impressed that my compressor and air brush got some use, I tend to forget I have those tools!

The sentiment is another from Amy R - Big Christmas Wishes

Thanks for visiting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.