July Challenge - Card Makin Mama's DT Post



Hi and welcome to another Card Makin Mama's challenge.  How are you liking the new monthly format.  I quite like having a bit more time to create the perfect project to share.
I hope you like my card for this challenge, I really enjoyed making it and was surprised when I looked at the clock and saw how many hours had passed.  I must of been quite engrossed.
I have used inlinkz at the bottom of the project and linked up many of the things I used, I hope you find this helpful.
My lists will grow as I slowly add things to my inlinkz stock catalogue!
So our challenge this month is to create a monochrome project.  No I don't mean just a touch of another colour.. I mean MONOCHROME.  So pick one colour you can work with and go nuts with shades.  My choice was browns and in particular the E range in Copics.  These were my start point and I worked from there.  Luckily I had the Engravers paper pad on my desk at the same time, so inspiration hit me fairly quickly.
Head on over to Card Makin Mamas and make us smile with your Monochrome creations. 
 Im looking forward to seeing what people create.  I was going to go for grey tones but I just couldn't nail the colouring. 

Copics Used
E30,31,33,35,37,39,40,42,44,53, E04,Blender 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.