A touch of Kaszazz

I was reminded last night that i was a Kaszazz Consultant.. (reminded as my blog doesn't really have much in the way of Kaszazz in it lately) so here is a card to rectify that. I love this little lady, she may be my favourtie Kaszazz stamp, whenever i want a pretty girl image I always head back to this beauty. I have used all Kaszazz products here except for the cuttlebug embossing, and the copics on the colouring! This card is a tad girly for me, I can pretty much take it for granted that the kids will steal it for a birthday card for one of their friends.


Meant to add I got the sketch idea from Friday Sketchers I havent linked to them as yet because i didn't follow the sketch exactly.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Penny,love your copic colouring and the sparkle looks fabulous!!! I also have this little cutie and need to use it as well!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card.. I love it,and your layout works so well.. bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.