Christmas Card

This card has been bugging me for ages, ive been making xmas card for three weeks trying to nail it. Well i played with my copics today after being given some basic information on their use from Cheryl from My Cardmaking Haven. I bought an image that i felt was appropriate from My Digital Pencil too and off i went on my merry little colouring way, i printed 6 images and have coloured 4, trying different combinations as i went along. I had a merry old time!

I used this sketch idea from The Sugar Bowl and I came up with the following card.
I used many remnants for the card, i had to cut into some Kaiser paper for the background but other than that... its remnant city! Ive used distriss inks to edge the card and the edges of the stamped images. Some Kaszazz gingham ribbon on the edge purely as I felt it needed some.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Penny,this is brilliant,Love the embossing and your colouring is superb!!! Looking forward to seeing more colouring from you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive created a monster Cheryl, i got up a 7am to colour in some more, i even dug out my Copics from bearmaking to add to my colour selection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.